I’ve been working with Aquent Gymnasium to produce a series of five short tutorial videos, which have been launching over the course of this past week. Since the last video just went live, I’m thrilled to share the whole list with you:
• Introduction to using VoiceOver on macOS
• Designing beautiful focus states
• Flexible and accessible typesetting
• Responsively designing with viewport units
• Designing beautiful and accessible drop caps
Five minutes is a real sweet spot for a how-to video. Ain’t no time to screw around. I loved every minute of these.
The post Five 5-minute Videos from Ethan on Design & Accessibility appeared first on CSS-Tricks.